Jun 28, 2008 Saturday Walk

It's been quite a long time I didn't hang out with my little gangster. So I decided to ask her out on Saturday. She picked me up around 1 o'clock then we went to OU. On the way there biasa la weekend traffic jams. Well you know Ayu, she hates the most klau jam or places that so crowded. When we reached OU another bad luck for us. It took us almost 15-20 mins to find a parking. All the way looking for the parking she's been cursing so I its better I take her somewhere else before she explode. Haha Since we both are hungry then we went to The Curve and had our lunch at Vivo. I remember that place so well and she knows why. Kan? :) I had a bbq chicken and she had a burger eh? Sort of la kan?

We talked, we laugh, she jeered me and bla bla. We had fun weren't we? :D I wanted to a watch movie but si pipi tembam ni said it’s too late besides she needs to go to cafe and all. Fine *pfft

On the way back to Cyber she still ejek me and until one part she said she wants to buy a cigarettes. Gila ape minah ni?! haha obviously I won’t let her. So tak bole ok? Whatever it is NO! FAHAM? She took her pictures using my handphone biasa la vain. hehe.





I got home at 5 pm and Ghazi, Lily and Ewan were at home. I felt so tired so I took a nap. Then she woke me up at 7 pm and she asked me who is sleeping next to me? Haha mmg tak la tembam! I’m all alone. Bangun je sumeorg dah takde kat rumah. Ghazi went back to Shah Alam with Lily and Ewan went to his girlfriend's. Boring at home I went to Indo to have my dinner. Then I bought burger and bread for breakfast tomorrow. Ohh btw housemate sekalian, burger itu hak milik terpelihara aku. Klau nak letat ni. Ok ok nak blah. Thanks eh Ayu. Nanti I belanja you wayang! Tata

0 comments: