Jun 25, 2008 Hello world, I'm 19th

Time passes so fast until we don’t even noticed it kan? Well, I'm 19th now. So better act like 19th. Haha no more play around. Now I'm doing my degree in Film and Animation. Sounds interesting? It is interesting for me. Enough about that let me tell you what happened on my birthday last two days.

Ayu really made my day. She did a surprise for me! So sweet so calm! No wonder Kak Tini ckp "Hello Eric" Hahah I should have known that. Hahah at first she said Kak Tini wanted to go to Old Town then she thought of meeting me there. After she sent me home, I noticed something sbb Ayu park kerete kat tepi. I mean usually she just drop by je. The obvious part is time balik tak dapat present pun. Of course I was expecting something from her. Then on the way back to my house I met Ghazi in the lift and he said he wants to go to buy something. After I reached home I took off m
OH OH guess what did i get? Jam Fossil dowh! She knew that I want a new watch so bad. Thanks bae. Really really really appreciate it.Haha sialang ko Ghazi. Sayang korang smpai mati dowh.

xoxo( bapak gay) haha Adios!

0 comments: