Jul 3, 2008 Hujan. Bukan band hujan

What a cloudy day in Cyberjaya! And guess what? I skipped two classes today sebab hujan bapak lebat but somehow Ghazi managed to come to the class so he saved my ass up by signing the attendance for me. I owe you one bro. *ikhlas. Haha actually i have another class at 11. Me, Happ and Wan were walking to the class but all of sudden!________________________________________ It was raining heavily so kiteorg patah balik rumah. Haih hampeh. Then I had burgers for my breakfast because that’s all left in the kitchen. Lately banyak guna duit la. Alhamdulillah we settled the rental by today. So now tinggal bil air and electricity. Maybe tomorrow after class I will rush to settle everything.

Well I was supposed to watch movie with Ayu today but she has plans with Fara and their friends so Ayu just brought me to Secret Recipe while waiting for Fara. Haih dah lama tak tengok wayang and Ayu missed to watch Sepi again. Shian dia next time la k. It's on me pulak. Well the weather makes me feel so lazy and un-blogging. You have fun then. I love you friend.






0 comments: