Jun 11, 2008 It is the end


I should have seen this coming. I knew someday she will leave me. No matter how hard I’m trying to make her stay but it was such a waste.
Now I may not be the same the person anymore because a part of me is missing out there and im pretty sure it’s not coming back.
Frankly, it’s going to be fcuking hard for me to let go. Seriously. I thought she was the one but I was wrong. I’m too weak to make her mine.
I’m tired of feeling upset with relationship. I’m not sure whether I can do this anymore. All this while I’ve been telling to myself that she will love me just like before, I’ve been pretending that I am happy but it doesn't matter anymore because I know she wont care. She brought me life and happiness but now she took away everything from me. She brought me up into the sky then she just let go of me and see me falling down. She knows that I couldn't fly without her.


Now it is the end of you and me
The tears that I cry will remain in my heart
Mistakes that drives us away
The strength that you gave me wont get away from this broken heart
The love that we had will always be shared
All the hurt and pain you go through
Make my heart aches for you
And only for you..


Why would she leave even though she knows that we had a great time together. What went wrong? I’m hopeless. I can’t even stand with my own because I just lost her. Again. I just can’t write right now. So piss off.

0 comments: