Jun 13, 2008 Yesterday

Yesterday was awesome. I had a chance to hang out with my friends. It's been awhile though. We all have changed a lot but our fav mamak place to lepak is the same. MAULANA. Im not suprised. haha but idraki and azfar wasn't there. sian. Btw, sorry tak dapat join tengok wayang sekali. I had to pick up my mum from work. Its ok, we still have a lot of time. We should have a gathering party of something.

Ok ok spanking news! Im broke! I spent rm850 upgrading my computer. WTF?? Gosh, i really need to work hard, my mum have spent a lot on me. I must prove her that i can do better. Thanks mum! youre the best! aww. Ohh i bought new motherboard, 2Gb ram, 500Gb hardisk and new processor but Abg Hery called last night saying that i need to buy a new graphic card. Haih duit lagi! For study i dont mind spending but hopefully its worth it. Ok acip wake up! No more play play.

Well, i had a blast yesterday. Thanks to all for making my day! Suddenly i dont feel like blogging. haha. tata


0 comments: