Jun 8, 2008 Ayahanda


Father's day is coming soon. I haven't talked to my dad for ages. I miss him but it seems that he doesn't care about me and my brother. Sometimes, he didn't bother what is going on with me and all. I don’t blame him for this. At least now, my mom is doing great and they both are still friends. Things may not be the same but life must go on right?

Well living with my stepdad is not that bad. At first I admit, it was really hard to accept someone new in your life but as time pass by you will get used to it. The problem with him is that he is kinda crazy. Suddenly he can be so nice to you. After few mins he will turn into some kind of monster. It doesn't matter as long as he take a good care of my mom I’ll be thankful for that.

It’s been almost 3 years since my parents divorced. Ever since that, I learn to be independent. It wasn't that easy to face all the pressure by yourself but that is life kan. I should be thankful at least I still have my parents. :)
Whatever it is, he is still my dad and I’m here because of his sperm. haha. Ayah is still my hero and he is the greatest dad in the world. My love for you is still strong :) Thank you for everything. Happy Father's day.


0 comments: