Jun 23, 2008 If only

So close, really close. Another few steps I already am on top but I fell down.
Slowly I'm slipping away. I screamed, I tried to grab but what I can see is a failure.
I didn't give up, Now I become stronger but she knows my weakness even if I hide it behind my smile.
She still can see the tears clearly on my face.
I remain silence, I can’t speak a word, I can’t breathe, but I can see the happiness beyond the wall.
I'm too weak to climb, I’m too weak to break it down, and I’m just hopeless at the moment.
Maybe I don’t belong there. Maybe I should stay. Maybe I need to realize that she deserve better
than keeping emotions so bitter.
I've lost my strength to overcome the failure. I'm not ready for this. I really do.
I've been searching for the cure but I couldn't find one.
If only she could see me and know what I believe we could be.
I’m soaked of her tears of memories and not too long we had our stories.


0 comments: