Oct 24, 2008 waklu dangerous!



Yesterday went to Mid Valley alone. Ayu asked me to get her an eyeliner at MAC. So I went there and asked them for this liquid eyeliner. I paid and podah (blah). Since it was still early I was thinking to watch Bangkok Dangerous at 12pm. Well, honestly I was dispointed with the movie. Come on man! It was Nicolas Cage! Have you seen Con Air? Face Off? His movies were superb but not this one. BANGKOK
DANGEROUS! Obviously it wasn't that dangerous as I expected. Seriously. Baik aku tengok High School Musical. Haha

Then I went to Topman and met Adly and Boy. They used to work in OU but have been transfered to Mid Valley. Oh yeah its sale now so go spend your money! I bought a t shirt which cost me rm49. Geram tengok leather jacket dieorg so baik blah. I was starving and wondered around looking for a place to eat. End up I had my lunch *pukul 3 at Chicken Rice Shop...and more! haha Makan je tak order air. Saving sikit.

My mom called and she asked me to wait at the KL Sentral around 4. Mid Valley boring then I looked for the KTM station. Lupa kat mane tadi keluar so I asked one of the customer service.

"Bang, KTM kat mane eh? "
"Adik masuk kiri then naik satu level" *Lembut rupanya patut la tindik belah kanan

I reached Kl Sentral at 3. Bapak awal! Jalan-jalan masuk kedai buku. Yada yada and I get bored. Went to 7-eleven and bought a drink. Yang peliknya susah nak cari kerusi kat KL sentral. Lastly jumpa kerusi kat tempat menunggu KLIA Express. Grabed my earphone and hit it to the max. Layan la lagu dalam handphone sampai lebam. I sat there almost an hour. Tak boleh jadi ni so I called my mom.

"Ibu kat mane ni? " *agak marah
"Baru lepas jumpa doktor, tunggu la kejup"
"OK" *hampa

I decided to wait in front of the Meridian Hotel. While waiting for my mom, I saw a lots of expensive cars. You name it! BMW, Mercedes Benz, Porshe, Jaguar, Mini Cooper and ada SUV ni lupa apa nama dia. Dalam hati tertanya apa la kerja dierg sampai mampu pakai kereta ni semua. Orang selalu cakap business comfirm boleh kaya. Haih, kalau dapat menang peraduan Mini Cooper satu pun jadi la. oh teka la what time my mom picked me up? 5.15 pm! Awal kan rakan-rakan? Sampai je baru nak masuk kereta ibu keluar.

"Abang toilet kat mane?! " * rushing

1 comments:

wan-ohh-wan said...

hahaha.
kesian kau cip.
tape2.
mak kau stuck kat jamm kot.
hehe.