Oct 21, 2008 Chili's baby!



Today went out with Ayu to OU. (rhyme lak) *she wore this beautiful dress sumpah turn on k* Ehem-ehem, saya first time officially makan kat Chili's. =D As usual la siapa lagi kalau girlfriend yang belanja. *thank you B* She had a triple play and I had like chicken grill with mashed potatoes and corn. Sumpah kenyang k. Thank God Azni drops by since she had some modeling stuff to do at OU as well. Famous dah Azni sekarang! haha so semua food dia yang habiskan at least takde la membazir.



Then wanted to watch a movie but Ayu didn't feeling well and I had to find deepavali card for my mom so we went to Memory Land. I forgot that my brother asked me to get a sejarah exercise book for PMR then pergi la MPH kejup. Ayu bought SEVENTEEN's magazine and a colorful book for Nia. The book was so adorable. From there I knew that she can be a good mother. *honest compliment* At last we didnt get anything for my brother. Awal lagi nak balik so I decided to get a plain white shirt. Pegi la Topman and I bought the shirt.

"B, ok tak? "
" OK " , laju je dia cakap ok

Sebelum balik Bangi singgah TTDI kejup cari bookshop sebab tak dapat lagi buku untuk adik aku sorang ni.

"Kring kring"
"Apiq, apa nama buku ko nak tu? "
"Oxford Fajar"

Nama nak hebat je. End up aku beli buku brand ape ntah. Haha but I left it in Ayu's car. Mane la dia tak memekak. Aku ni careless bila nak cepat. Sorry B :'( We arrived Bangi at 3 something. So main dengan Nia kejup sambil tengok persidangan akhbar Mawi nak kahwin. Haha orang kaya boleh la. Pukul 4 baru keluar rumah and straight away fetched my mom.

Otw balik Rawang it was rainning heavily like hell. I can't see a thing. Nampak kabur je. Memang bawak slow gila la. Alhamdulillah sampai rumah dengan selamat and I cooked for dinner. Bravo acip! haha

K la nak habis kan Gears of War. Ghazi dah bagi tips dah. Haha. Chalo betey

2 comments:

pinkgincu said...

aw so shweet!aha
at least u belanja i jgk la b!
rm 4.40!ehe
muah2!

wan-ohh-wan said...

bile nak belanje kitorang sume sekali makan besar ni?
kan lagi afdal?
hahahahaha.