Oct 7, 2008 Spinach

Jyeah! one down! 3 to go! Hip hip Hooray! Spanish paper was sucky! It was harder than I thought. Nasib baik for the essay I have studied. Haha bole pulak die tanya months in Spanish! waklu!Haha April jadi Aprilio, Jun jadi juno. Haha serious lawak k. dah la seat kat depan then si Van Diesel asyik attack je usha-usha ingat orang nak tiru. Ceyh! Badan dah sado dah. There are few faces yang tak pernah nampak pun ambik Spanish. Pelik.

As usual Wan and Ghazi went out earlier than me. Hap paling last. So while waiting for Hap I went to bank nak bayar duit rumah. Honestly I never use cash deposit before. Thank God Fendi was there and I asked for his help. I didnt know that tak payah letak card. Haha end up duit to masuk kat dalam my acc. Kayo aku kejup. Then gi kat atm machine transfer from there. Easier! I check my balance and guess what? I got rm18 left. Ibu kate nak masuk kan duit? Pftt. Now rm15 left in the wallet so acip go get your maggi! Im out for dinner. Baby baby will call you later. Adios berambus!

0 comments: