Oct 16, 2008 Unsangkarable

Now I’m at cyberia packing all my stuff. My mom is picking me up tmr. Well, I've been spending my time this whole week with my girlfriend. How was it feel? I’m not sure which words describe it the best but it was AMAZING. I can’t lie. :'D Buka mata nampak dia, tutup mata nampak dia. It seems like I've been watching her each and every second. I didn’t blink! haha itu tipu la of course I blinked. :p Before she sent me home we went to OU to catch a movie called The Bunny House. It was funny and she did enjoy it. In fact we had our lunch at teppanyaki. So I guess I did complete her day kan b? hehe Oh yeah selama ni dia mengidam waffle pun dapat. I hope you had a blast sweetheart :)

So before balik ni as usual la collect movie banyak-banyak. For now I have 5 episodes of Heroes season 3 and Sepi. I bet it is still not enough. Ntah asal game Gears of War pulak buat hal. After few mins main computer tiba-tiba shut down. Dulu main ok je ntah apahal lak tiba-tiba ni. Whatever it is kene fix jugak or not I will spend my holiday at home like a prison. Tadi mak Ayu called. She asked me whether I’m interested to take part in Putrajaya Photography Competition. For student rm 10 je registration. Rase macam nak join but faham-faham je la bila kat rumah tu. Nak guna kereta pun susah. Macam mane la nak pegi ambik gamba. For those who interested go visit this website.

What can I do during this holiday?

  • taking pictures
  • dating
  • explore After Effects
  • keje?
  • lepak

Sounds great tak? Loser siot! I need money. Like dying for money! Nak keje but where can I work for only 3 weeks of holiday? I want to spend time with my loved ones as well. Hurm, *pikir* apa-apa pun I need to figure out something, buat la apa-apa yang patut.

Btw, I had a wonderful time with my girlfriend. Nanti cuti susah nak jumpa. Lagi pun she is leaving in 2 weeks time for Bandung. 5 days je but still. I’m gonna miss her so bad. Thank you b and your family. Only God can repay your kindness. * I really mean it* ok ok perut dah lapar. Nak makan apa ni?

0 comments: