Sep 24, 2008 She's The Man

I never thought that I'll fall in love with someone who is matured than me,
I never thought that I''ll be dating someone who is smarter than me,
I never thought of meeting someone who is so wonderful like her

Rahayu Ramly, She is so extraordinary. She changed me. She pull me up when I'm fall.
I didn't asked for a perfect girl but she is just too perfect, I didn't asked for a princess, but she is my princess.
For now I'm so happy being around her.


We always argue for something, but every time we argued I know that I'll never win. Obviously she is way better than me. I appreciate every thing she did for me. Im sorry for being an asshole. I may not have the quality to be a good man for you, but you always know from the beginning how deep is my love for you.

I cant just say, because action speak louder than words right? Im working my ass up for you darling. I really do.
Fight after fight, chance after chance, I must say you have been so lovely to me. I know we both cant stand it anymore but please have a faith on me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't care if I have to fight, then I will.

I was an idiot,but I'm changing.

0 comments: