Sep 17, 2008 Blank

It is 3.44 am and here I am writing about my daily life. Today wasnt so great. I wish things are much much better and for my lovely baby, I love you. No matter how hard it is we are gonna be just fine. Im sorry.

For you guys out there, we only have one shot in life. It is whether you grow up being are good man or end up in prison. We will never know what might happen next. Im talking based on my point of view. Its been 19 years Im standing on this earth and I've seen a lot of things. Most of my family have been in prison and some of them changed and some of them are still the same. Even some of them have been in prison for the second time. I dont know what makes me want to write this. It just happens.

Wtf weyh tiba2. I think I miss my family. Thats all. And again baby, I love you i love you and i love you. Im off for sahur. Salam.

0 comments: