Sep 23, 2008 Green and Its GOLA

Haven't slept for days,
My eyebags are getting worst,
Assignments haven't touched,
Haih...what a day? :(


Well at least next week is a holiday and RAYA. I guess i can spend some days at home then go to TTDI for shooting. I rather spend my hols with my girlfriend than anything.

Baby,take a good care of yourself! Dont let it overcome you. ok? Last Sunday I went to Subang Parade with Ayu's family. She was looking for a baju raya. She tried this one baju and it was really nice on her :) and you look sexy! hehe Oh jyeah! Guess what? Her dad bought me a pair of shoe and its GOLA!! I've been looking for it for so long! Thanks uncle and aunty, I owe you guys BIG one! Obviously for my lovely baby, I'll buy you lunch at Chillis one day k? The picture of the shoe will be uploaded soon. Nanti kan! haha ok I need to sleep.

Salam;

0 comments: