Sep 14, 2008 She's back!

Yeah i know its been so long since the last update. Lately Im so busy with assignments. Deadlines are kiling me but thank GOD now I got my strength back. Yupp, we're back together on 6th****** :) You have no idea how was it feel like being with her again. I thought it was over, am I dreaming? No! Its so true and only God knows how Im feeling right now.

Before the moment we both had a huge fight (even after the breakup thingy). At first I dont think she will talk to me again after this but after few days we both rarely talk to each
other but this one day, she forward a msg that she gave to Azni saying that ********* bla bla yada yada. In other words, she still LOVES me :D I was in Sg Gabai taking pictures for Che Mad's assignment on that day. I straight away called her after got the msg but she didnt pick up the phone. My batt low so switch off my phone.

When I got home we texted and at last we both confessed to each other. End up here we are. And once again our love story begun with a new episode. It was so lovely. Gosh,I cant even put it into words how happy I was. What does matter now is to make her happy, keep her as long as God allows. Well this is love,
if you love someone, let them go and if they return to you, it was meant to be. If they dont, their love was never yours to begin with.

Currently Im happy with my life, couldnt ask more. *Thankful :D



my other half


0 comments: