Jul 5, 2008 Handcock


I'm not feeling well today. Having flu and head ache, probably infected by Hadziq. Hehe it's ok I still can do my work and go online. Sorry Wan can’t make it to join you guys for the photo shoot session. Ghazi and Lily are watching movie today. Ghazi asked me to join them and I said yes. Haha sorry dowh kacau korang dating! It's been so long I didn't go watch movie so this is the time. And yeah Ayu don’t forget this thursday you have a date with me. Ahaks! *gedik Handcock! Here I COME!! can’t wait can’t wait! yada yada!

Work! work! work! pffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! (*&&^#%!@&$6 OH MI DIOS!! In english it says OH MY GOD! hehe I have a lots of work to be done. Most of the submission is next week. Gosh I’m so dead. Let me list down for you guys.

  1. Design Process - Bouncing ball (60 drawings)
  2. Sketch Attack - 2 portraits drawings
  3. Comp Environment- Stupid website
  4. Comp Modeling - 3D handphone
By hook or by crook, tonight I must start to do at least 10-20 drawings for bouncing ball. Or maybe 3-4 links for the stupid website otherwise I will repeat next sem. Mampos weyh! K k i gtg! Ghazi is picking me up Adios! Buenas Tardes!


current mood= Usher - Seperated

= Taufik Batisah - Usah Lepaskan
= N' Sync - Gone





0 comments: