Jul 13, 2008 Isetmyfriendonfire

It's been 3 days I slept over at Hap's. Actually, I'm not sure why I'm here though. Yesterday we went to his grandma's and had our dinner there. His family is kinda cool especially his grandma. She said "whatever it is Anuar Zain is the best". Cool right? :) Before that Me and Hap are looking for pet shops but instead of pet shops we find animal clinic. *sigh What a bad day for us.

Yesterday at Bukit Jalil were having a cheer comp eh? But I thought Ghazi said, Lily have netball at Bukit Jalil as well. Confused aku! oh oh Hap! I am craving for Burger dadah weyh! Bawak aku gi sana dowh! Haha. I just wanna taste how is it feel eating burger dadah. haha

Today it's her birthday and I didn't get her anything. I'm run out of money lately, I've spent a lot on food compared to anything. Sigh* I was thinking to make something special but it takes time. So forgive me, I'll make it up to you.
You're happy aren't you? Then I'm happy for you :) You're 19 now, you know what is right and what is wrong. 19 tu dh kire tua gak tau! haha you take care dear. Adios!

0 comments: