May 28, 2008 Gaysian day

First of all, I’m very frustrated because I didn’t get to watch iron man.
Lagi teruk I didn’t get enough sleep. What a tiring day. I slept at 4 am and my alarm rang at 5.50 am.
I was like WTF??? I can’t even open my eyes.
I started to ask myself whether I rather stay at home doing nothing or wake up and go to bathe now.
It was so cold and I was shivering like mad. My water heater didn’t work fcuk I should have known that.

I took a nap in the car sumpah mata gam weyh. As usual, we had our breakfast before my mom go to work. I had roti sardine and teo panas. Wanted to eat nasi lemak but I don’t want to waste my time in the toilet later on. Then I slept again until I had a phone call from fufu saying that he paid the deposit already. Alhamduillah semua dah settle. So while waiting for gazi to pick me up, I play with my nephew and my niece. They are super adorable and I can’t get my hands of their cheek. haha especially haziq and effa. Bole pulak dieorg ckp “cik boy ni boring la bawak camera tapi tak ambik gamba”. Haha here is the picture.

Gazi picked me up around 2 and he texted me “ dah sampai! Wee~ ” haha sumpah ko sengal dowh gazi. Sampai je ou then we bumped into azni and alex at gsc. Nasib baik tak ramai sgt orang queue. Since iron man started at 6 pm so we decided to watch Narnia at 3 pm. Ok la that movie but I think the first one is much better. The best part is, ade this one couple was making out from the beginning of the movie till the end. Bapak sangap weyh kalau ye pun usha la kiri kanan. Budak skolah lagi pulak tu. Haha After the movie we went to pull and bear. Gazi bought a bag and I bought 2 t-shirts. It was ok even though it was only two of us. Gazi dropped me at uptown near the police station and I waited for my mom there.


We went to kampung for dinner. I had nasi kerabu and kerang bakar. Sumpah terbaik weyh.
Then I arrived home at 10.00 pm. Lalalala byk la gi nak cite ni tapi nanti la.

Im off to bathe! Chalo betey!

0 comments: