May 25, 2008 Skinny Jeans

Let’s talk about skinny jeans. Frankly, I don’t like guys wearing skinny jeans. But I do like it if my girlfriend wears it. I admit it’s stylish but at the same time it’s weird and funny. Haha seriously! Especially those light and bright color skinny jeans. Damn man you guys are like shooting for Nippon Paint advertisement. No offense but I’m just being honest here. I found out due to some reason, skinny jeans have become so common among teenagers. Pegi gig sudeyh, bersepah org pakai skinny. Haha. Why now baru sume nak start pakai skinny? Dulu time skinhead, punk sume pakai korang kutuk gile babi. Pakai seluar bawah kecik la apa la, but now look at yourself. It seems like everyone wants to get a skinny jeans. Style memang style, tapi kalau nak ikut kan rempit pun pakai skinny.

Well it’s depends on the individual itself right? You can wear whatever you like. When we talk about fashion, everyone have their own taste and style. We can’t tell them what to wear but for me, I don’t wear skinny jeans. In fact, I prefer to wear boot cut instead of skinny jeans. =) (tidak ada kaitan pada mana-mana pihak)






0 comments: