May 26, 2008 Iron Man

My girlfriend is in hospital for some check-up before the operation. So I cant talk to her until tmr morning.
She said, there will be wires here and there on her body. Gosh, doctor ni nak tukar awek aku jadi iron women ke apa. I thought of picking her up tmr after the check-up but since my stepdad is meeting his friend so I have no car. Too bad then.

My brother is going out tmr so I was thinking to do the same thing. I texted ghazi if he would like to be my date. Sounds gay? We are gay! Hahah. That means, I have to wake up at 6 in the morning then my mom will send me and my brother to my grandma’s. I have no idea what to do tmr but I have something in mind. IRON MAN! Best best! Ohh yeah, maybe wan-oh-wan is joining us. Lagi ramai lagi meriah.

So, that’s all for today. Adios berambus!

0 comments: