I'll be away for few days. Tonight my family is having a doa selamat. So I'll be seeing my friends at TTDI. This morning Mr. Tan came over to check on our fridge. He messed up my dapur. Bajir habis. He said after one hour, the fridge is ready to use. So tadi total Rm 285. It's ok housemate, I got it. ;) It was my fault after all. Haha.

Haziq and Ewan went to Low Yat. Haih, lepas ni for sure ada orang nak show off computer dia ni. Haha. I'll be upgrading my computer soon. Just wait and see. Haha but I don't think I can beat Ghazi's monitor. Fcuking huge.
So tonight, I'll crash at my grandma's and tmr my mom will pick me up and I need to sign some documents at Topshop. Otherwise I'll be getting my paycheck another next 2 months. Damn you.

Ok, I'm off to Putra Sentral. Helmi hantar. So sweet of you MHZ. :') aww
piss off!

0 comments: