Feb 5, 2009 get a life man


Yes, I'm very into music and I used to make music. But seriously. Like serious shit. I never been to any concert. I mean like big fcuking concert.

Incubus came to Malaysia twice, I didn't go
Hoobastank's concert in Malaysia, I didn't go
Muse did came to Malaysia, I didn't go,
Soilwok finally came to Malaysia I still didn't go

Now, Jason Mraz is coming. Coldplay might be playing for Sunburst this year
and Rihanna is coming as well. I thought of taking someone to Rihanna's concert but I only can afford the cheapest ticket. The seat sucks so better she get it by herself. Damn, I'm such a loser.

2 comments:

lily said...

relax la.. mayb its better that way drp u beli untuk die n die x ske..

mein melon said...

acip! acip! tgk ni: http://melonicmaniac.blogspot.com/2009/01/acip-in-seventeen.html

de pic u ;)