Dec 21, 2008 What made my day?

It was a very tiring day but it was all worth it. Woke up this morning at 6.30. Took a shower, subuh sat then siap sedia memakai pakaiaan seragam KOPICAT CAFE (sedap oo datang la). Yeza, now I'm working as a part-timer at KopiCat Cafe. Weekends je la, nak everyday mati la. FA kot *kata orang ramai.

Got home at Ayu's at 12, ambik keje motion graphic then terus mandi. I went to Alamanda with Ayu, Nia, Kak Tini and aunty. Ayu dengan aunty buat rambut while me and Kak Tini anak beranak jalan-jalan.

The most beautiful, gorgeous, stunning and pretty girl today goes to Ayu. She wore this purple maxi dress look perfect on her. Rambut baru lagi. Pergh! =p *gigit jari and the most adorable baby today goes to Nia! Naughty, active, manja and sangat bising. No wonder semua orang keres dengan dia. (keres=kira cam suka gila-gila la)

Had my lunch at noodle ape ntah tadi lupa pulak. It was spicy but sedap. I ordered thai style la tapi. Ok ok I need a rest for awhile and then need to work on my motion graphic since I have presentation. Btw, siapa terror masking ajar aku. Aku lupa weyh! Adios!

Oh, these are the pictures. Enjoy ;)





0 comments: