Dec 15, 2008 can i just let it blank?


I never thought I could have this blog. It was started as saje-saje-bosan-bosan and now end up I put up some trash about my life in here. I don't want to be a best writer, in fact I'm not so sure if I ever love to write. Since these 2 years, I've gone through a lot of things. Up and down, good and bad, bitter and sweet. Bla bla bla. I guess, I know what does growing up really mean. If we make mistakes, that means we are still learning. So no worries. We are still young and the journey won’t stop here. You can plan but the plan will always turn up to be unplanned plan. (apa aku merapu ni?)

Those people who came into my life and still believe in me, THANK YOU and only Allah can repay your kindness. Family, friends and girlfriend. I love you. =')




yours truly;

0 comments: