Dec 25, 2008 Ip Man



I was boring staying at home so I thought of watching movie. So pinjam kereta Happ then went to Alamanda. Yes, I was alone. Quite crowded in Alamanda and that is what pissed me off. At first, I was thinking of watching Ip Man but since the movie started at 5 pm so I watched The Spirit. Seriously! Read my lips! SERIOUSLY! It was boring. Nak mampos nyer boring! After one hour watching The Spirit I went out and I decided to watch Ip Man. What a great idea. For me The Spirit was boring la I'm not sure about you guys. Ip Man really made my day. Haha Great moves and action. Ada jugak la pasal penjajah semua so bagus la cerita ni. Ip Man is just like a Tok Janggut tu semua la and Ip Man was a Bruce Lee's master. Based on true story weyh. Ok then I'm gonna take a shower. Peace out!



Yang tua tu la Ip Man.


1 comments:

shenTWO said...

wowo~ nice ke? =P nak tenggok juga XD